Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Intro

I have read about Project 365 on many photographer's websites and the idea always intrigued me. I mean, what better way to really become better at understanding and operating your camera than to commit to taking at least one photo every single day for the next year?

I love taking pictures. I always have. When my daughter was born, that love became more intense. I wanted to be able to capture every moment. While I was on maternity leave, I took pictures of her every single day. When I returned to work, and then enrolled in graduate school, and she grew older and mobile, those pictures slowed down. I'd be willing to bet that I still take more pictures than most moms, but I know I often miss some stuff because of that which we call life.

So my commitment is to take at least one photo every day and post it here. I am sure many of them will be of Molly (I mean, she is my favorite subject!), but I am going to expand my horizons and try to also capture other people, places, or things.

So I hope you will follow along as we begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment