Monday, January 18, 2010

10/365

There are certain objects in everyone's home that just characterize the people who live in that home. I grew up in Disney World. I have been there countless times...almost every year of my life for as far back as I can remember. It's also the place where I honeymooned. I have nothing but fond memories of my trips to Disney World and anxiously await the first time I will take Molly.

IMG_4657

Some kids wear their hearts on their sleeves. Molly, she's more original than that. She wears hers on her feet!

IMG_4685

2 comments:

  1. I like the second picture. So have you started shooting fully manual yet? The reason I ask is there is one lesson I continue to learn the hard way. Check your settings prior to each shoot. Primarily your ISO. Nothing hurts more than getting that once in a lifetime shot and then finding that you were set to iso 800 or higher and are getting the fuzzy noise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always shoot full manual. I have started to play with it a little though. Both of these shots were in manual mode. I'd have to look back at the ISO for them. The fleur de lis I posted below was shot in manual, but it was dark so I moved the ISO up and I see fuzzy noise in it. It's hard to shoot manual with a toddler though! She moves fast!

    ReplyDelete